Monday 5 April 2010

Almost End of Easter



Home again!

I have just returned from 4 lovely days in Norway visiting friends and family. It was really great seeing so many again after a looong time. I spent 3 days with my mother and the family in my hometown Halden and the last day in Oslo with one of my best friends and her family.

Event if we talk often on the phone there NEVER seems to be ENOUGH time to talk about EVERYTHING...! The story goes that one day while I was living in Oslo, I rang her for a quick chat. As she lived nearby she asked me to come over for a coffee, but I said I didn't have time...
Well, we ended the conversation 3 1/2 hours later! Needless to say, I could have gone to her house and back MANY times during those 3 1/2 hours...
We managed to put in some hours talking during this visit, too!

Holidays mean food, drinks, treats, talking and spending time together. Therefore after eating (a lot!), talking and playing Scrabble and Sudoku we went for a walk in Bygdoy and enjoyed the lovely spring weather. The picture above of the flowers and these majestic birch trees are from Bygdoy.


Our Boy also returned last night from a very exciting trip to Greece ("We have got to go back, mamma!").

The Cat showed his appreciation of us all being home again. I think we have been missed....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest