Tuesday 15 May 2012

An Award - If You Want It!


Lovely Helen from the blog "Helens Italia Liv... og litt fra Norge ogsa" has given me an Award!

It works this way:

1. Link back to the blog/person that gave you the ward (done).
Many thanks!

2. Send the award to 5 blogs with less than 100 readers.
Actually, I am going to let that be up to any of you who are on my blogroll.
I enjoy reading and keeping up with each and every one of you!!!

3. Answer 5 questions:

Why did you start blogging?
The first blog I came across was Hvit Stil. I loved what she was doing/writing about and her creativity, and the thought soon came - I want to do this too! So I started blogging as a way of keeping a diary to let our family and friends see what I get up to. But it has become a dear hobby where I have met a lot of lovely people with similar interests.
 
Which blogs do you follow?
It has become a rather eclectic mix and all inspire me in different ways. Some focus on cooking/baking, handicraft, daily life, interior design and some are simply very funny!
Favourite colour?
This is simple - it has always been purple. But my awakened interest for interior design has also shown that I like grey and cream.
 
Favourite film?
Oh, I have no idea. I love any of the British period dramas. I am also weak for romantic comedies.
I am really not too hard to please...
 
Which country do you dream about visiting?
Where to start? I have never been to the Far East nor Australia. North Africa would definitely be on the list. Also, there are so many places here in the UK I have not seen or explored sufficiently.
 
But then there are many places I would revisit given the chance...
 
 
So, go on - feel free to take the award and tell us some things about yourself!


1 comment:

  1. Så hyggelig du tok "den" imot ;)

    Da fikk vi vite bittelitte granne
    mer om deg.

    Her i Bella Italia skinner solen, og ett lite sitron tr har blitt kjøpt inn, og da selvsagt MED masse sitroner på...hihihi....så moro;)

    Ha en finfin dag videre, hilsen Helen

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest