Remember the project I started a couple of weeks ago with the enormous balls of yarn?
I am pleased to announce that the first scatter cushion is now done! I am mainly relieved that it didn't turn into another never finished 'UFO project' as I tend to get impatient and put it aside...
I kind of made it up as I went along and the front is loosely based on the traditional Marius-sweater pattern while the back is much simpler (I don't know the English word for it - lus we call them in Norwegian). I even put in a zip which is rather advanced work for me... 72 stiches and thick knitting needles made light work of it, to be honest.
Sorry about the picture quality - as we know, evening light is not the best for taking pictures.
I think it works well on the sheepskin in the sofa.
I also think I need two complimentary cushions...
I have a plan for another one with a slightly different pattern, but again I don't promise when it will be ready.
And, yes - the balls of yarn are still ENORMOUS!