Friday 8 October 2010

Relief!



(The picture from the bench in the guitar teacher's garden)


Sigh!

I can't say how happy I am that the weekend is finally here! 
I normally don't write much about my work on the blog, but I make an exception today. I have just had what I call my "exam" which actually is the board meeting. We hold these meetings twice a year and I always work myself up in such a flap before these meetings.
If I am honest (which I should be!), the meetings are not that bad, the people are nice, but I still worry about things I fear might be controversial and cause conflict. However, it never ceases to amaze me that things I think might be controversial just flies through, while items on the agenda which I thought were straight forward get all sorts of attention... I think this is why I have almost become superstitious and fear that if I DON'T fret and worry, THEN the meetings will go badly.
Silly, I know.
But, now on to the weekend!
The Professor is home, I did the weekly grocery shopping last night and we are going to friends for dinner!
What a great way to start the weekend!

Just hope Our Boy would get that hair cut tomorrow...

;-)

5 comments:

  1. Have a nice weekend!!! Kos deg!! Annekari:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Da ønsker jeg deg og dine en nydelig helg! :o)

    God klem fra
    Anette Willemine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a quiet weekend, Mette! And, from all us here in Canada: Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Håpe helga di e blitt akkurat så fin som du håpte på, og at du har fått slappa godt av etter stressende jobbing :o)

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest