Saturday 4 September 2010

Nature's Abundance

I don't mean to sound ungrateful, but I don't know what to do with the chillies in my garden!

Our Boy decided this spring that we should grow chillies in addition to the usual tomatos.
I have to admit they have received very little care.
Seems to be what chillies want...

The three little plants - that took a long time to grow -
are giving us an abundance of chillipeppers!

And they are VERY hot!

Not quite sure what to do with them.
We use some in salads (carefully!), and some in general cooking (carefully!), but I am not sure what to do with the rest...

1 comment:

  1. Jeg må innrømme at jeg vet ikke hva du kan gjøre med dem jeg heller.. hehe..

    Men SUSHIEN!! Nam sier jeg bare!

    Tror jammen vi må ut å spise skikkelig god sushi neste helg! ;)

    Klem

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest