Monday 11 June 2012

Getting Ideas Organised With Pinterest!


I have recently started using Pinterest when I come across blogposts with ideas etc that I find interesting and that I want to keep and re-visit.

Initially, I wasn't sure what to make out of Pinterest.
Another online 'thing'????
But thinking about it, I realised I often come across interesting blogposts and when I decide to look at them again, I can't for the life of me remember where I read it...

 Using Pinterest is like having a pinbord on my computer (or IPhone or IPad) where I 'pin' up and organise anything relating to interesting recipes, craft projects, book suggestions, travel ideas and so on. You can have many boards going at the same time. It all gets organised under the heading you choose.
Users can browse other pinboards for inspiration, 're-pin' images to their own collections and/or 'like' photos.

It is actually becoming a handy tool!

I have added Pinterest to my blog as well and when you click on the posts (won't work just from the main landing page), you will see a little red icon you can click on if you want to save the recipe/suggestion/idea/etc etc.

2 comments:

  1. Jeg har også lagt meg til, men ikke helt funnet tid til å sette meg inn i det.. Så - TAKK for innføring - jeg ser det kan være nytting.
    Flott å kunne "pinne" oppskrifter fra deg :)

    Nyt dagen!

    Klem fra Tove

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takk for tipset....nå har jeg lastet ned appen til min iPad så gjenstår det å se om jeg behersker bruken av den.....

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest