A new magazine has just come out about cakedecorating.
The first issue is being sold at a very reasonable 99p.
This first issue comes with a couple of cookie cutters as well as a paper stand for cupcakes.
In addition, there is a little box of sparkle glitter to decorate cakes with.
My concern is with the glitter -
would you add sparkle glitter to a cake although the glitter 'isn't toxic', it 'should not be consumed' and should be removed before eating the cake...
The only place this glitter will shimmer in my house is in the bin!