Sunday 28 February 2010

Family Reunion and Day Out in London

I don't know if it is my age (!) or just a sign of the times, but Internet, Facebook and Blogs have put me in touch with so many long lost friends and family. At least, many connections are strengthened and a more conscious effort has been made to meet up again. I cherish this a lot, particularly because I no longer live in a country where I have any of my own family around.


This weekend to take away a little of the focus of The Professor now moving up to Edinburgh, Our Boy, His Welsh Friend and I went to London to meet up with my favourite Cousins' Cousin, her Daughter and Friend. The girls had come over for the winter holidays and some retail therapy.

We had a great time exploring Tate Modern (too modern for my taste...) but ended up with a great lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe.


There is a small "museum" next door under the gift shop and Our Boy insisted we had to see the legendary guitars of his heros... So, been there, done that and have the T-Shirt to prove it! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Pinterest