Tuesday 16 March 2010

Under the weather...

I have not written anything for a couple of days for two reasons:

1. I have a cold (however, not a MAN-cold)

2. I am "snowed" under with work in the office. Twice a year we have a board meeting and it is part of my job to write and prepare various reports, accounts, budgets, etc etc for this event. It is ALWAYS a mad scramble to get it all together and I never seem to manage to be better prepared. I feel like this is my annual exam and I fret a lot... I have a great assistant, but she is also snowed under with another event happening the same time, so I can't really ask for any help. Besides, I am also the only one that has the info needed.

I will stop complaning now - good to get it out! The papers will leave me on Friday, so I should be in a better place then...

First - yoga tonight - I NEED IT!

1 comment:

  1. Vi trenge da lla å klage litt innimellom,god bedring!!
    Nattaklem fra meg

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest