Thursday 22 July 2010

Me Time

http://www.tomcousins.com/wp2/wp-content/gallery/melanie-review/032808-pedicure.jpg

I don't think I am very high maintenance.
I mean - I don't spend an awful lot of money on beauty products or treatments. I somehow just can't justify it to myself even if I know 
"I am worth it" ;-)


But once a year I treat myself to having a good pedicure before the summer holidays! Particularly when the treatment at Clarins is on half price offer... It feels like walking on clouds and my toes are ready for the sandals!


2 comments:

  1. Så deilig!
    Ikke noe er som litt egenpleie.
    Burde bli flinkere til slikt jeg også ;)

    Håper lørdagen er fantastisk! :)

    Klem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Å, ja, fotpleie til folket! Det er så deilig og føttene er jo et veldig nyttig verktøy som bør tas vare på. Nyt dine lekre tær. ☺

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest