Tuesday 19 July 2011

End of Childhood...

borrowed from the world wide web

We went to see the last Harry Potter film this weekend.
In 3 D!
Wow! What a ride!
I won't spoil it for anyone and say too much, except
I loved it and
I was literally exhausted at the end.
And yes, I cried -
probably the main reason Our Boy has stopped taking me to the movies...

:-)

Somebody else who grew up with the Harry Potter books made a comment saying
it felt like their childhood was now officially over...

:-)

If you like the Harry Potter books,
I am sure you will love the film.

I would recommend seeing the first part of this last book before going
because it is amazing what you forget...!

Or maybe that is just me!

3 comments:

  1. Så bra..vi skal se den ,store og små neste uke..gleder meg til det!!
    God sommer videre:)
    Klem!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her skal de to eldset avgårde med mannen min i morgen...gjett om de gleder seg!
    Klem♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bare innom for å ønske god sommer!

    PC-crash og bare tyvlåner PC et øyeblikk her :)

    Sommerklem fra Tove

    ReplyDelete

Pinterest